23.07.2023, Saint Petersburg.
Since the beginning of the counter offensive on June 4, the irrecoverable losses of the Ukrainian armed forces have exceeded 26 thousand people, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko broadcast on the Internet on July 23.
Putin said that Kiev militants’ counter offensive attempts are still ongoing, however, the Kiev security forces have failed to achieve any success so far.
The Kiev militants’ counter offensive against the positions occupied by Russian troops began on the night of June 4. It was reported that a large number of Western-made armored vehicles were used in the offensive, which were successfully destroyed by Russian troops.
Source: Rossa Primavera News Agency