Zaporozhye NPP is protected from seizure by force from Ukraine, said Renat Karchaa, advisor to the general director of Rosenergoatom Concern, RIA Novosti reported June 7.
“As of today, there are enough forces to guarantee that any attempt to seize ZNPP by force will be repelled. No more, no less – as much as necessary,” said Karchaa.
At the same time, Karchaa specified that there are no artillery systems and heavy weapons on the territory of Zaporozhye NPP.
The advisor stressed that there is no military base at the Zaporozhye NPP. The Ukrainian junta falsely claims that there is a military base at the nuclear power plant.
Karchaa officially stated that there were no heavy weapons at the Zaporozhye NPP and that no heavy strike forces or artillery systems had been brought to its territory.
The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Rafael Grossi announced his plans to visit the Zaporizhzhia NPP in mid-June as head of a delegation of experts. It was reported that there were plans to rotate experts at the nuclear power plant against the background of the situation with the destruction of the Kakhovka hydropower plant by the Ukrainian armed units.
Source: Rossa Primavera News Agency