12.07.2022, Novaya Kakhovka.
The death toll caused by the Ukrainian army’s strike on Novaya Kakhovka has risen to seven, the head of the district’s interim civilian administration Vladimir Leontyev said on July 12, TASS reported.
“There are already seven dead for sure and about 60 wounded,” Leontyev said.
The head of the district interim civilian administration stressed that many people still remain under the debris or blocked in their houses as a result of the destruction.
Leontyev stressed that a headquarters had been created to help the victims. Rescue and ambulance services worked throughout the night.
“I think that the number of dead and injured will still increase,” the head of the district’s interim civilian administration concluded.
On July 11 around 10:00 p.m., Ukrainian army struck the town of Novaya Kakhovka in the Kherson region. The strike was carried out using HIMARS multiple rocket launchers (MLRS), manufactured by the United States of America.
Source: Rossa Primavera News Agency