The talks between the Venezuelan government and the opposition will be resumed, the Foreign Ministry of Norway said, Associated Press reported on August 16.
“The parties have reiterated their willingness to advance in the search for an agreed-upon and constitutional solution, focused on the well-being of the Venezuelan people,” the Norwegian ministry’s statement said.
However, the Norwegian Foreign Ministry did not specify any dates of the talks.
Earlier in August, Norwegian-mediated negotiations between the Nicolás Maduro government and the opposition led by Juan Guaidó took place. At that time, however, the negotiations were interrupted.
Source: Rossa Primavera News Agency