Yemen intends to continue military action against Saudi Arabia using missiles, military expert Brigadier General Abdullah al-Jifri said in an interview with the Iranian TV channel Al-Alam on September 15.
Al-Jifri said that Yemeni Air Force operations against Saudi Arabia are the “balanced containment” strategy announced last month.
The general added that the actions will continue with the help of the Yemeni missile forces, which are considered as one of the strategic containment measures in the theater of operations, which goes beyond geographic borders and rules of engagement.
Al-Jifri said Aramco is one of the pillars of the Saudi economy. He noted that all previous operations in Yemen were in response to the aggression against and killing of the Yemeni people and the unjust blockade against, which has lasted five years without any justification.
On the night of September 14, the Hussites attacked the Aramco oil refinery in the city of Abqaiq in eastern Saudi Arabia. As a result, Saudi Arabia reduced oil production by 50%.
Source: Rossa Primavera News Agency