Today, the Donetsk People’s Republic held a parade in honor of the 72nd anniversary of the Day of the Great Victory over fascism. Servicemen of the “Essence of Time” unit in Donbass, international volunteers, and veterans of the Great Patriotic War congratulate everyone with this sacred Holiday.
– Greetings, dear comrades! We congratulate you with our Great Holiday, with the Holiday that made us a united people. The modern fascists cannot kill the memory of this Holiday no matter how hard they try. Thanks to this Holiday, we are here, thanks to this Holiday, we live and we ARE. And I assure you that we will certainly win. Fascism will not pass! Congratulations!
– Congratulations! For the Victory Day!
– Today is a great day. It is the day when the Great Russian Red Army defeated fascism only a lifetime ago. And even though they defeated it, it is not completely dead. It is still raise its ugly head. We will defeat it again. So, remember the work and remember the Victory of our grandfathers, who smashed fascism before. Let’s follow in their footsteps. Let’s do it one more time.
– Congratulations with the Victory Day! For the Victory! Let’s go!
– I congratulate all the veterans of the Great Patriotic War with the Great Holiday, 18 of my relatives did not come back [from this war], and the new generation that defends Donbass. We must not grow complacent now. These days are very hard. I wish the new defenders of Donbass to stay alive while defending their land, homes, wives and children.
(Schuka sustained severe injuries of face and limbs in combat during the summer of 2016. He stoically underwent several complex operations – Editor)
– Victory will be ours! Have no doubt! We will win!
– I congratulate everyone, who works, who serves, who fights on the military, informational, and civic battlefields. I wish you luck, health to you and your loved ones, and victory! Congratulations!
– I want to say to all the comrades wherever you are: in other wars, in armed conflicts, or in wars without weapons, on the social frontlines – that we will always follow the example of our comrades and veterans who fought against fascism. And we will continue to go further, and we will continue to say “No pasaran”!
– I congratulate everyone with the 9th of May! I wish you happiness and to succeed in your hard military service! The truth is on our side! And the God on our side! We will win! Congratulations on the Holiday!
– I hope that in the near future we will also celebrate Victory Day in this undeclared war unleashed against us by the Kiev-Lvov junta. And I think that they have not much time left to fight against us. Stand firm, guys! I am very glad to get acquainted and to make friends with some of the representatives from your militia. I wish all of you all the best, good health and to succeed in military service. But the most important thing is that the peace must come as soon as possible. All the best, guys! Congratulations on the Holiday!
We congratulate everyone with Victory Day! This is the greatest Holiday which links our generations, gives us strength and inspires us to the struggle against evil and injustice. The War against the modern fascism is our duty to our great forefathers who saved the planet from slavery and dehumanization.
The Victory will be on our side! Hurrah, comrades!
This is the translation of the video from the parade in honor of the 72nd anniversary of the Day of the Great Victory over fascism. The video is soon to come.
“Essence of Time” unit in Donbass